The Parts Specialist is responsible for assisting customers and internal departments with their parts needs.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fulfills customer and service department parts requests with in-stock inventory, orders additional parts from vendors as needed to complete order.
- Receives, checks-in, and distributes all parts delivered on a daily basis.
- Keeps the showroom and parts warehouse clean and organized.
- Matches orders to pack slips.
- Helps customer identify parts needs, offers and explains alternative solutions.
- Uses web based parts catalogs, printed parts manuals, and vendor product catalogs to correctly identify replacement part stock numbers and prices.
- Maintains parts inventory and places vendor orders when minimum levels are reached.
- Stocks items, unpacks, arranges and places items in bins and on shelves
- Learns and maintains working knowledge base of all parts, participates in continuing education opportunities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Preferred 2+ years of previous parts sales counter experience
- Equipment knowledge or previous industry experiences a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects
- Able to bend, squat, or climb on equipment frequently
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds